Sunday, November 28, 2010

oops!!

Hey, you all! So sorry i havn't updated my blog in forever! I have some christmas ideas for you 4 this christmas. The first one is.....

Hang your tree UPSIDE DOWN!!!! I know it sounds really crazy but it looks really good! I saw it on TV the other day and it looked really good! they hung the ornaments on the tree upside down. It looked really cooland very good! Now you won't be able to put presents under it, so you might want to put under another tree or just by the fireplace. Either one I know will look good with that upside down tree on Christmas morning! So, the second one is....

COOKIES!!!Every one i know loves to bake cookies, including me! So, i thought maybe it might be a good idea to welcome people into your home on Christmas morning with fresh, warm Christmas cookies! i'll try to put some of my favorite recipes for you to try tomorrow. i'm not saying you have to bake them tomorrow, what i ment to say was i'll try to put the recipes on tomorrow. i hope you'll enjoy! The last one is.....

On christmas mornning you don't know what you're going to have yet. I know what you should have!! Cresent rolls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment